American Planning Association
North Carolina Chapter
How To Contribute
Are you a member of APA-NC and have content you would like to submit for our blog?
Send us an email!
The 5th Annual Planning for Healthy Communities Conference took place on November 2 at the Charles Mack Citizen Center in Mooresville, North Carolina. The conference featured an array of breakout and plenary sessions on topics at the intersection of planning and public health.read more
The 2018 Marvin Collins Planning Awards program is the 40th such program of the NC Chapter of the American Planning Association. The awards recognize agencies and individuals that have completed outstanding plans, programs, and projects, have excelled as planning students, or have made notable contributions to the planning profession.read more
A safe, efficient, and reliable freight transportation network is absolutely critical to the greater Charlotte region’s economy. In December 2016, the region completed its first Freight Mobility Plan which identified needed infrastructure, policies, and programs to meet the region’s future freight mobility needs.read more
- Announcing the Winners of the 2017 Marvin Collins Awards!
- Introducing the North Carolina Main Street & Rural Planning Center
- Plan4Health NC Featured at the 2017 Planning for Healthy Communities Conference in Mooresville, NC
- Call for Entries for the 2018 Marvin Collins Planning Awards
- Putting the Greater Charlotte Regional Freight Mobility Plan into Action
Do you have an article to share with us?