Name of Employer: Strategic Government Resources
Employer Website: governmentresource.com
City of Angleton, TX
Job title: Chief Building Official
Job Details / Description
Located at the intersection of Highway 288 and Highway 35, Angleton, Texas, is only 44 miles from Houston and 18 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Angleton is the county seat of Brazoria County, covers just over 11 square miles, and is home to 20,828 residents.
Angleton utilizes the council-manager form of government. Under the direction of the City Manager, the Chief Building Official performs work related to the review and inspection of residential and commercial construction, coordinates with other City departments relative to new construction, and supervises commercial and residential building inspections.
Job Candidate Qualifications
The City of Angleton seeks a progressive, innovative leader with a positive attitude to serve as its new Chief Building Official.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- High School diploma or GED
- State Plumbing Inspector License
- Texas Code Enforcement License
- Current Building Official Certification as issued by the International Code Council
- Six years of responsible plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and building inspection experience or any combination of training and experience leading to the described level of knowledge and skill.
- An associate degree or some college hours
- Journeymen Electrical License
For more information on this position contact:
Senior Vice President, SGR Executive Recruitment
How to Apply
View complete position profile and apply online at: http://bit.ly/SGRCurrentSearches