Name of Employer: McAdams
Employer Website: http://mcadamsco.com/
Job title: Landscape Architect
Job Location (City & State): Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Details / Description
McAdams is a growing and dynamic 150-person, full-service land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering and geomatics firm located in Durham and Charlotte, NC. We are expanding and growing thus the need to add to our Planning + Design team. We are currently looking for an entry-level Landscape Architect to join us.
This position is a full-time position that has a full benefit (medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), etc) package.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status. We participate in E-verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.
Job Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Strong design skills, conceptual planning and analysis
- Good analytical and technical writing skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe suite programs.
- Sketch up and GIS is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working within a team framework, as well as independently, on high profile mixed-use, residential, commercial, municipal and institutional projects.
- Preparation of drawings, graphics, reports and other submittal requirements
Candidates should be submit a portfolio beforehand electronically with their resume.
How to Apply
Please click the following website to submit your resume for consideration: