Employer: Office of Transportation
Employer Website: https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001&JobOpeningId=32127&PostingSeq=1&languageCd=ENG
Saint Paul, MN
Job title: Planner Intermediate
In this position, you will provide professional planning support and analysis for the Office of Transportation System Management’s statewide planning activities. In addition, you will support coordination with regional planning partners and provide coordination of MnDOT’s planning groups and planning professional development activities.
Job Candidate Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in planning, sociology, geography, urban studies, political science, OR
- One (1) years professional transportation planning experience that demonstrates:
- Knowledge of basic theory and practice of planning and/or transportation
- Knowledge of statistical analysis with spreadsheets or database applications
- Written and verbal communication skills sufficient to prepare written documents and establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc)
- Organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply
Apply Online by 5/2/2019
- Go to mn.gov/careers and click “External Applicants – Search for Jobs Now”.
- Using the keyword search box type in, 32127.
- Select the job title, review the posting, and then click “Apply” at the bottom of the posting to start your application.
- When prompted for your Referral Source, list “Other – APA/NC”.