Name of Employer: RiverWild
Employer Website: www.theriverwildteam.com
Job title: Planning and Development Intern
Job Details / Description:
RiverWild is looking for a versatile and driven individual to join our team this summer as a Planning and Development Intern! Are you interested in a profession in City Planning, Land Development, or Construction? Are you interested in working with a fast-paced and rapidly growing company? If you answered YES to these questions, then an internship with RiverWild may be right for you!
RiverWild is heavily involved in the residential land development process. We see our projects through the processes of site identification investigation and assessment, subdivision planning and government approvals, horizontal and vertical construction, and conclude with the sales and leasing of our communities. Over the span of 10 weeks, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and work alongside our entire RiverWild Development Team.
- Research property, planning, and land use-related issues, gather and analyze data, and compile information
● Assist with the review of property for development potential and acquisition
● Assist with the preparation and review of conceptual designs, development plans, and product layout
● Assist with the preparation and processing of applications and plans through local government processes
● Provide basic administrative support, assist other managers as directed, and help with special projects as needed
● Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner
Pay: $12 – $15 / Hour
Job Candidate Qualifications:
- Ability to work full-time hours during summer 2020 in Clayton, NC
● Willing to participate in night meetings, as required
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Highly motivated, challenge-driven, and entrepreneurial
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
● Strong interpersonal skills and a record of collaboration and teamwork
● Proficiency with Google G Suite applications
● Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree; planning, landscape architecture, environmental services, or related field preferred
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, describe why you are the perfect person for this role. This 10-week internship will begin in late May 2020. Review of applications will begin in March 2020.