Name of Organization: Town of Knightdale
Name of RFP: Update of the Town’s Unified Development Ordinance (UDO)
RFP Details / Description:
The Town of Knightdale invites qualified consultant(s) to complete a comprehensive update of the Town’s Unified Development Ordinance (UDO). The Town is interested in firms capable of providing professional services including, research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, drafting of UDO text, graphics, and final document preparation.
How to Submit a Proposal:
Interested firms shall limit their proposal to a maximum of 15 pages and are required to submit the following information:
- A letter of interest.
- An organizational chart of the project team including identification of project manager, professional support staff, principal in charge, and known sub-consultant/contractor relationships.
- Statements of qualifications and resumes for project team members with specific mention of related projects including specific knowledge and experience.
- A proposed scope of services and timeline.
- A demonstrated record of completing similar projects on schedule and within budget, including references and contacts.
- A design and project approach that highlights project-specific approach and creativity. This should include some knowledge of the local area and demands of rapid growth.
Interested firms shall deliver six hard copies and one electronic version of the submittal. Submittals may be hand delivered, mailed or delivered via courier to the Town of Knightdale, 950 Steeple Square Ct. Knightdale, NC 27545. Submittals must be received no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, April 12, 2019.