Name of Employer – CITY OF SALISBURY
Employer Website – http://www.salisburync.gov/
Job title – SENIOR PLANNER
Job Location (City & State) – SALISBURY, NC
Job Details / Description
The City is seeking motivated candidates who will be responsible for preparing short and long range development and improvement plans, current development plan review, preparing ordinances and legislation for rezoning and text amendment matters, researching complex planning issues and serving as a project leader for various City Council goals, programs and projects. Join our team for a rewarding career that includes many benefits such as: 401K, Wellness Clinic, Insurance and more!
Closing Date: December 30, 2016
Hiring range: $45,863.22 – $59,622.18
Job Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in municipal planning, or related field and moderate experience in municipal planning or community development, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a valid NC Driver’s License
- Must have quasi-judicial and legislative proceeding experience
- Must have board and commission presentation experience
- Possession of American Institute of Certified Planners certification preferred
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.salisburync.gov/hr
For questions please call/visit:
City of Salisbury Human Resources Department, City Office Building, 132 North Main Street,2nd Floor. Phone: (704)638-5217.
The City of Salisbury prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
The City of Salisbury is a Drug Free Workplace
Job Opportunities Hotline: (704) 638-5355