American Planning Association
North Carolina Chapter
How To Contribute
Are you a member of APA-NC and have content you would like to submit for our blog?
Send us an email!
With less than a month before the first expressway in Union County opened to the public, Union County and Indian Trail adopted a small area plan for two square miles of land adjacent to an interchange along the Monroe Expressway, the Charlotte region’s first toll road.read more
The initial results of the 2018 election have been tallied, and there are several changes to note. The following text details the current structure of the General Assembly and the how that may change as election results are certified. Election results are not official until certified by the NC State Board of Elections on 11.16.18.read more
Pushing Ahead with Inclusive Planning in North Carolina; A Toolbox for Local Governments to Address Inequality
Conversations about equity dominated the American Planning Association National Conference held in New Orleans in April.read more
- Expanding Affordable Housing in NC
- Union County and Indian Trail Successfully Plan for Monroe Expressway Growth
- 2018 General Assembly Election Results (Initial)
- Pushing Ahead with Inclusive Planning in North Carolina; A Toolbox for Local Governments to Address Inequality
- Register to hear James and Deborah Fallows Discuss their new book “Our Towns” on November 13
Do you have an article to share with us?